Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 7:23 AM
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations

Hello:

I am looking for employee parking regulations for employees who work AT the Airport, but not FOR the airport administration.

1. How close to the terminal are the parking lots? Estimates are fine.

2. If it is a long distance, do you provide shuttle service?

3. What is your policy for extended stays? For example, employees who fly out for work trips and/or vacations, may they park in their employee space?

Thank you,
Larissa Stouffer
Boise Airport

Current CAA news channel: