From: mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Howard Cook
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 1:14 PM
To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, AirportMarketing
& Public Relation, "Telephone book advertising"

Ditto for us.

>>> <jbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/02/01 10:28AM >>>
Pat,

We discontinued "yellow page" advertising years ago.  If they want a
listing, we allow the airlines to arrange it.  Our airport listing is in the
"white pages" under the airport name and they list our various
tenants/vendors.

Janis

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL
users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

[...]

Current CAA news channel: