AirportMarketing & Public Relation, "Telephone book advertising"

Ditto for us.

>>> <jbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/02/01 10:28AM >>>
Pat,

We discontinued "yellow page" advertising years ago.  If they want a
listing, we allow the airlines to arrange it.  Our airport listing is in the
"white pages" under the airport name and they list our various
tenants/vendors.

Janis

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: