Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations

The employee parking lot is a about a 5 minute bus ride away and
transportation is provided.  To my knowledge, extended stays are fine, but
you may wish to check with our passenger services department, who handle
employee parking permits. Their number is 407-825-2660.

Happy Holidays!

Tracy Conner
Research Analyst
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
(407) 825-2778
www.state.fl.us/goaa

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: