Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations

Larissa,

For Lake Tahoe Airport, we do not have written parking regulations for
non-airport employees, but following is our policy:

1)  Parking is free to all employees, whether Airport employees or tenant
employees.

2)  The parking is in the same lot across from the terminal, with employee
parking in "E" spaces at the back and outer areas of the lot.

3)  All employees must display a parking permit in their vehicle or pay for
parking.

4)  If an employee parks outside the "E" spaces, they will be ticketed and
required to pay the $8.00 per day charges.

5)  If a parking permit is not returned upon termination, the employee
(through the airline or tenant) must pay a $50.00 fee.

6)  We do allow an employee to leave his/her vehicle in the lot while out of
town, whether for personal or business reasons, but do not issue passes to
tenant or airline employees who are not based at Lake Tahoe Airport.

7)  Non-based employees have a reduced monthly rate of $50.00 with a minimum
6-month long-term parking agreement.

Hope it helps.

Janis Brand

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: