[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations
- To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations
- From: jbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:46:15 -0800
- Reply-To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Lake Tahoe Airport, we do not have written parking regulations for
non-airport employees, but following is our policy:
1) Parking is free to all employees, whether Airport employees or tenant
2) The parking is in the same lot across from the terminal, with employee
parking in "E" spaces at the back and outer areas of the lot.
3) All employees must display a parking permit in their vehicle or pay for
4) If an employee parks outside the "E" spaces, they will be ticketed and
required to pay the $8.00 per day charges.
5) If a parking permit is not returned upon termination, the employee
(through the airline or tenant) must pay a $50.00 fee.
6) We do allow an employee to leave his/her vehicle in the lot while out of
town, whether for personal or business reasons, but do not issue passes to
tenant or airline employees who are not based at Lake Tahoe Airport.
7) Non-based employees have a reduced monthly rate of $50.00 with a minimum
6-month long-term parking agreement.
Hope it helps.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Larissa Stouffer [SMTP:LStouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 7:23 AM
> To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking
> I am looking for employee parking regulations for employees who work AT
> the Airport, but not FOR the airport administration.
> 1. How close to the terminal are the parking lots? Estimates are fine.
> 2. If it is a long distance, do you provide shuttle service?
> 3. What is your policy for extended stays? For example, employees who fly
> out for work trips and/or vacations, may they park in their employee
> Thank you,
> Larissa Stouffer
> Boise Airport
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.
Your message will be received by everyone on the list.
To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.
Your response will be received by everyone on the list.
To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx