CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation,Employee Parking Regulations

Following information is for Hilton Head Island Airport (HXD), South
Carolina.

> Hello: I am looking for employee parking regulations for employees who
> work AT the Airport, but not FOR the airport administration. 1. How
> close to the terminal are the parking lots? Estimates are fine.
>
> Answer:  About 250-300 feet for the employee long-term lot, 150 for
> the employee short-term lot. 2. If it is a long distance, do you
> provide shuttle service?
>
> Answer:  N/A 3. What is your policy for extended stays? For example,
> employees who fly out for work trips and/or vacations, may they park
> in their employee space?

Answer:  Employees of tenant organizations can park for free in the
long-term lot, as long as the vehicle has a current employee parking
sticker on it.  The short-term lot is cleared of vehicles every evening,
no overnite parking is allowed in it.

Semper Fi
John Lawson
Airports Director
Beaufort County SC

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: