[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations
- To: "'mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking Regulations
- From: Celina Garza <Celina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:36:32 -0600
- Reply-To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Return-Receipt-To: Celina Garza <Celina@iflyharlingen.com>
- Sender: mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Larissa Stouffer [mailto:LStouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 09:23
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Employee Parking
I am looking for employee parking regulations for employees who work AT
the Airport, but not FOR the airport administration.
1. How close to the terminal are the parking lots? Walking distance
(located immediately across the street from the main entrance) -
Estimates are fine.
2. If it is a long distance, do you provide shuttle service? n/a
3. What is your policy for extended stays? For example, employees who
fly out for work trips and/or vacations, may they park in their employee
space? Only Valley International Airport employees are allowed
privileged parking. All others are considered passengers and the rates
are $4.00 per day.
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.
Your message will be received by everyone on the list.
To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.
Your response will be received by everyone on the list.
To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx