Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 5:51 PM
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation, Parking - Heaven or Hell

Boise Airport is working on developing easy use and traffic flow during our Terminal Expansion. A large portion of our terminal expansion will be built on top of our current Short Term parking. However, my question is for all airports.

1. Does anyone use parking meters or a "Pay on Foot" system for parking (short or long term)? If so, how does this system work?

2. Regarding signage. Does anyone have a Parking Lot Availability signage system? For example: When drivers enter BOI, we want to give them notice when our parking garage or lots are full well before they reach the parking area.

3. If anyone has additional advice for handling parking and traffic restrictions during construction, please feel free to share with me.

Thanks,
Larissa Stouffer
Boise Airport

Larissa Stouffer
Marketing/Air Services Development Coordinator
City of Boise Aviation & Public Transportation
Boise Airport
3201 Airport Way
Boise ID 83705
lstouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
208-383-3110

>>> stepheni@xxxxxxxxx 11/13/2000 10:45:44 PM >>>
Dear Airport Marketing & PR List,

This list has gone awfully quiet. Surely members must still have marketing &
pr issues to share and discuss. Don't be shy, ask a question, express an
opinion, share an idea. List members represent a valuable M&PR 'brain trust.

Let the discussions begin.

Warm regards,

Steve

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.