``Air Carrier Marketing``

Looks like the batting order is as follows:

Tom Weil, Manager
California City Airport
22636 Airport Way, Box 8
California City, CA 93505

Robert A. Grierson, A.A.E.
Chico Municipal Airport Manager
P.O. Box 3420
Chico, CA 95927-3420

Jack Keady
7718 West 83rd Street
Playa del Rey, CA 90293

Debbie Acker
Acker & Associates
1938 E. Alondra Ct.
Ontario, CA 91764

I'll send the marketing presentation to Tom first and if you all would just
forward it on to each person in turn. After the last person has had an
opportunity to copy the document, please return it to me at:

Steve Irwin
1829 Quail Meadows Circle
Vacaville, CA 95687

Thanks,

Steve

<<< stepheni@xxxxxxxxx  9/25 12:10a >>>
If anyone would still like to make a copy of Lake Tahoe Airport's marketing
presentation, I have a color copy that I can mail to interested members of
this list. We can just forward it around until everyone has had a chance to
copy the document. Please let me know who wants it first and I'll drop it in
the mail.

Steve
San Francisco

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California Aviation Alliance.

Current CAA news channel: