"Air Carrier Marketing"

If anyone would still like to make a copy of Lake Tahoe Airport's marketing
presentation, I have a color copy that I can mail to interested members of
this list. We can just forward it around until everyone has had a chance to
copy the document. Please let me know who wants it first and I'll drop it in
the mail.

Steve
San Francisco

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California Aviation Alliance.

Current CAA news channel: