"Note to List - New CAA Web Site Features"

Dear List,

Determined to provide you with services and information that help you do
your job more effectively and efficiently, the California Aviation Alliance
announces several new web site features available now or under development.
As always, these services are completely free.

  Classified Online Ads - Place your classified ads online or browse through
ads using advanced search capabilities. Please let me know if there are
other, aviation related ad categories you'd like to see.

http://californiaaviation.org/classifiedads/

  Jobs Database - Check out this new and much improved jobs database. The
Job Database system is jam packed with excellent features for both aviation
employers and job seekers. With online resume creation, powerful job search
features and job placement and resume searching for employers, this new
service will help match the right person to any job.

http://californiaaviation.org/jobs/

  Legislative Services (under construction) - This powerful and innovative
new application will revolutionize grass roots support campaigns. Online
customization of prewritten political action letters to key decision makers
on any aviation issue or write your own. An important new tool in aviation
advocacy, the Legislative Services, "Write your legislator" application is
the first in a series of new legislative tools designed to leverage aviation
influence in the state legislature. Check it out now at:

http://californiaaviation.org/legal/index1a.cfm

  Aviation Quizzes - Test your knowledge of our industry by taking these
challenging interactive quizzes. Designed to teach while they test, you'll
have fun and earn a certificate of completion. More quizzes from industry
subject matter experts coming soon. The quiz application supports
picture/video and sound files and future submissions will take advantage of
these capabilities. Try the FAR Part 139 quiz today!

http://californiaaviation.org/quiz/reg.cfm

  Mail List Administration - Create your CAA list subscription record by
visiting the new database driven Mail List Administration page. This new
method will keep track of your subscription status and permit easy
modification of your subscription choices, automatically updating the list
server subscriber list. Not registering with the new system will not affect
your current subscriptions. I encourage everyone to register though.

http://californiaaviation.org/cal/index.cfm

  New Flash Intro - Have a look at our nifty new home page. Programmed in
Macromedia Flash, this animated introduction to the California Aviation
Alliance will tell you something about who we are and what we stand for.
You'll need the free Flash plug-in (available by clicking the button on the
homepage) to view the Flash 'movie'.

http://californiaaviation.org

  Table of Contents - For a complete list of features on the CAA site, visit
the Table of Contents page.

http://californiaaviation.org/contents.htm

The California Aviation Alliance web site is designed to aid and encourage
our industry. If you have any ideas for improvements or features and
services you would like to see, please contact Steve Irwin at
stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

The California Aviation Alliance - Building Something Better, Together!

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California Aviation Alliance.

Current CAA news channel: