RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing & Public Relation Charter Budgets

Pat,

If we were allowed to spend the annual budgeted amount on marketing at Lake
Tahoe, instead of needing to cut back on those particular expenditures when
there are budget shortfalls, we wouldn't hesitate.

One thing we learned from our search for a marketing consultant is that any
time you are able to place the name of your airport or community before the
public, there is a benefit, if not directly from the passengers, then from
the person who decides to visit Bishop and/or Mammoth by private aircraft or
automobile.  An economically strong community helps its local airport and
vice versa.

Janis Brand