FW: MarketingExec News - July 2000 - Issue 13

FYI

Raul

Raul L. Regalado
Principal Consultant
RAUL REGALADO & ASSOCIATES
Phone: 817-421-4750
Fax: 817-906-2068
Website: www.rlregalado.com

MarketingExec News
http://www.marketingexec.com
July 2000 - Issue 13

Dear MarketingExec Readers,

In this issue we have an exclusive interview with permission marketing guru
Seth Godin (VP of direct marketing, Yahoo!), provided by SAM magazine
(http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.1.24521).
Additionally, with sellng an ever - growing industry, we address the
problems that companies are faced with in developing a motivation plan that
touches on all segments of their sales team.
Enjoy!!

(To view this newsletter in a graphically-enriched online format, click
here: http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.2.24521)

IN THIS ISSUE:
* Power Quote of the Month
* Inside This Month:
* WWW According to Seth Godin
* Everyone's Eyes on the Prize
* Upcoming Events
* Free Download
* Subscription
* Contact Us

POWER QUOTE OF THE MONTH
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.  Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not;
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world
is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are
omnipotent."
* Calvin Coolidge

****************************Advertisement*********************
Cruel World
Your Dream Job is out there.  Let us find it!  Targeted, fast, effective,
and FREE.  Cruel World.  Designed exclusively for marketing professionals.
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.3.24521

Inside this Month
WWW According to Seth Godin
One of today's reigning gurus on the subject of opt-in e-mail marketing is
Seth Godin, author and VP of direct marketing for Yahoo!
Read more...
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.4.24521

****************************Advertisement*********************
Consumer Kids in an eWorld:  Marketing across channels to
effectively target kids
Sept. 25-27, 2000
Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego Calif.
To register, call: 1-888-670-8200
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.5.24521

Everyone's Eyes on the Prize
Companies have long known the value of motivating those who bring in the big
bucks-traditionally, the distributors, the dealers, and the sales force.
The problem facing today's most competitive and growing companies is
figuring out who the "sales force" is.
Read more...
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.6.24521

****************************Advertisement*********************
Sticky Web Marketing
Creating Magnetic Sites and Customer Retention

If you are looking for new and unique means to TARGET your customers online
and create INTRIGUE that will make your customers want to return, then you
should not miss our STICKY WEB MARKETING conference on August 17-18, 2000 at
The Palace Hotel S.F., Calif.
For more information click here:
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.7.24521

UPCOMING EVENTS
Click here for the upcoming trade shows:
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.8.24521

bimonthly business magazine for marketing executives in growing companies.
Read about the key issues, trends, and strategies surrounding Web marketing,
e-commerce, exhibit marketing, promotion, advertising, direct marketing,
sales management, retailing, and more ... all in one concise and
Web-friendly magazine.
Subscribe FREE at:
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.1.24521

FREE MARKETINGEXEC.COM SCREENSAVER:
Have you downloaded your FREE MarketingExec Screensaver yet?
Simply fill out our short survey, then download the screensaver.  It's
filled with beautiful landscape photos, an interactive calendar, and
motivational quotes. It runs on your desktop, is easy to download, and
simple to use.
Click here:
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.9.24521

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Email: editor@marketingexec.com

Visit MarketingExec.com for the best online resources for sales and
marketing executives:
- (graphics-intensive)
* http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/T.ASP?A33.562.57.10.24521

To be removed from our distribution list, click
http://MBBOnline.unitymail.net:81/UM/U.ASP?A33.562.24521 or email