RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing& Public Relation air service marketing

Rosylin...I will post the info as I get it...this is a great source for all of us..Mary

>>> Rosylin Weston <rweston@gspairport.com> 07/31/00 08:00AM >>>
Dear Mary,

i am trying to gather the same kind of information.  Would you mind sharing
with me anything that you get?  I'll be happy to do the same.

Thanks, Rosylin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Smith
[mailto:asyncdo.asyncnlm#c##034#Tul#u#Async1#034##c#TULSA#u#AIRPORT.TUL#
u#55#c#MarySmith@ci.tulsa.ok.us]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 12:47 PM
To: mpr@californiaaviation.org
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation air service marketing

I would like air service marketing information.  How do your airports
"court" new air service?  What kind of incentives, perks, do you offer
existing carriers to add service?  What kind of incentives do you
offer(services) to prospective carriers?  For example, receptions, co-op
advertising $'s, etc.

Thanks,

Mary Smith
TUL

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@californiaaviation.org, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@cwnet.com

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry
Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California
Aviation Alliance.