RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing & Public Relation "Please Welcome ..."

Thanks again for the tip.  I haven't forgotten our conversation.

-----Original Message-----
From: mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org
[mailto:mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org]On Behalf Of Marlon Brose
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 10:57 AM
To: mpr@californiaaviation.org
Subject: RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing
& Public Relation "Please Welcome ..."

Hello Carolyn,

	Welcome to "The List".

Marlon D. Brose
Kiehl Hendrickson Group
Minneapolis
(952) 853-0070

-----Original Message-----
From: mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org
[mailto:mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org]On Behalf Of Stephen Irwin
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 4:06 PM
To: mpr@californiaaviation.org
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation "Please Welcome ..."

Carolyn Grisko & Associates, Inc. is a medium-sized communications firm from
Chicago with an emphasis on aviation.  We do a lot of airport work at
O'Hare, Midway and Detroit Metro.  Currently we are handling all the public
relations and communications associated with the Midway Terminal Development
Program, an $800 million project.

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@californiaaviation.org, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@cwnet.com

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry
Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California
Aviation Alliance.