Advertising Concessionaire success/horror stories

Having served as Vice President of Properties for one of the largest airport
advertising concession companies for over 8 years, and now serving as a
consultant in the airport advertising industry (4 1/2 years), I would be
happy to discuss these issues and possible soultions, if the interested party
would like to call me.  There are too many issues to put into an email
message.
Bill Felt
AdPlans, Inc.
phone: 770-707-1612