RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, "marketing strategies"

Steve, I wish it would work, but they are bound books and the dark reds and
greens will not even copy on a fine resolution or light setting.  If you
have a color scanner, I'd be happy to send the original to you and you can
return it.