RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing & Public Relat...

Title: RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Airport Marketing & Public Relat...

We have an "Airline Presentation Package", airport marketing plan, etc., which were prepared by Vesta Rea & Associates.  I can send an original of each to you (don't have time or staff to copy them), but you will have to send them right back.  Let me know if that will work for you.

Janis Brand
Lake Tahoe Airport
(530) 541-0480

Current CAA news channel: