Marketing/Public Relations Plans/Budgets

Hello Everybody,

I am relatively new to this position (Oct. 99) and this is a somewhat new
position here at GSP International.  So there is no marketing/public
relations plan or budget for me to use as a guide.  Would you all be willing
to send me copies of your plans that include information on;
		Marketing the Airport as a whole
		Airline development/incentive marketing programs
		Community Relations campaign
		Print campaign ideas
		Broadcast campaign ideas
		Internal Tour programs
		New Service promotional ideas
		Etc.

Also, how much do you think should be allocated to an average
marketing/public relations/air service development annual budget?
We are considered a small airport with a total annual passenger count around
1.5 million.  We average about a 6% growth rate annually.

Do have any unique programs in place to attract or keep new air service in
your community?

Anything, any of you send me will be greatly appreciated and I promise to
return the favor whenever and how ever I can in the future.  Please send all
information to:

			Rosylin Weston
			GSP International Airport
			2000 GSP Drive, Suite 1