"Attaching Documents"

Dear List,

Since this list has the potential for generating the exchange of a lot of
materials, I thought it might be useful to provide a few tips:

  - Not everyone will have the same connection speed you do. Keep in mind
that what is uploaded, must be downloaded and very large attachments could
take a very long time to download. List members likely have a range of
connection speeds to the internet, from very slow to very fast. Try to keep
that in mind before attaching a document to a post to this list.

  - Not everyone will have the same software you do. That great marketing
plan you send to the list may not be in a file format that everyone can
view. I can offer some assistance in this regard. If you'd like to email me
your materials, I can covert it to Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Most everyone
can read PDF files and the software is free. PDF files compress the size
down a bit as well as make it possible for everyone to read.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I can place marketing and public
relations materials in the CAA Reference Section - Document Library:
http://californiaaviation.org/doclib.cfm

Lastly, I came across a small airports website recently that contained some
interesting m & pr material for children. The address is:
http://www.zianet.com/airport/sitemap.html#kids

If anyone ever has a question or suggestion on how we can make this resource
more valuable to you, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at
stepheni@cwnet.com

Warm Regards,

Steve
http://californiaaviation.org/irwin.html