From: mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org
[mailto:mpr-owner@californiaaviation.org]On Behalf Of Larissa Stouffer
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 2:06 PM
To: mpr@californiaaviation.org
Subject: Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Media Guide

John

I didn't realize my request was going to create work for you. ;)

Thanks. We'll all appreciate it.

Larissa Stouffer
Boise Airport

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@californiaaviation.org, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@cwnet.com

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry
Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California
Aviation Alliance.