RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Media Guide

If possible, please copy me too, please

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Smith
[mailto:asyncdo.asyncnlm#c##034#Tul#u#Async1#034##c#TULSA#u#AIRPORT.TUL#
u#55#c#MarySmith@ci.tulsa.ok.us]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 8:27 AM
To: mpr@californiaaviation.org
Subject: Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Media Guide

John.....I am also interested in your "public awareness" program and
plans.....We at Tulsa International are getting ready to do some messy
terminal renovations and would like to see how you are handling things in
advance of the work....We are also going to be kicking off an extensive
noise program and the tactics you are going to use to make the public aware
of terminal changes might help with this noise program also...Thanks, Mary
Smith

>>> "John White" <jwhite3@mdot.state.md.us> 07/24/00 07:30AM >>>
Hello from Maryland,

Please copy me on any Media Guides.  Baltimore/Washington International
Airport (BWI) is planning a media and public awareness campaign for a
development plan that will be unveiled on August 9.
AND LARISSA: I will share with you what we come up with.  The public
awareness campaign should be pretty extensive.  We'll have a planning
meeting next week.

Keep in touch.

John White
Manager, Government
and Community Relations

Maryland Aviation Administration
P.O. Box 8766
BWI Airport MD 21240-0766
(410) 859-7719
e-mail: jwhite@bwiairport.com

>>> "Larissa Stouffer" <LStouffer@cityofboise.org> 07/21 5:55 PM >>>
Hello everyone:

Here at Boise Airport, we entering the "destruction for construction" stage
of our terminal expansion project. Since we are tearing some things down at
the terminal building, people are starting to notice that something is
happening.

Our $85M project will bring us quite a bit of attention. I'd like to be
prepared. John Anderson, Airport Director and I were talking about
developing a media guide.

I would like to know if anyone has a media guide. If anyone has an extra
copy lying around, would you be willing to send me a copy? (My address is
below.) Or if it is accessible via the Internet, would you let me know how I
could take a look at it. Your media guide doesn't have to pertain just to
construction. I would like for our media guide to be an ongoing basis.

Thank you for your assistance.

Larissa Stouffer
Boise Airport

Larissa Stouffer
Marketing/Air Services Development Coordinator
Boise Airport
3201 Airport Way
Boise ID 83705
lstouffer@cityofboise.org
208-383-3110

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@californiaaviation.org, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@cwnet.com

The Airport Marketing & Public Relations List - A Resource for Industry
Marketing & Community/Public Relations Issues Provided by The California
Aviation Alliance.