RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relation Media Guide

Ditto the previous.  I would like to pass along to our media relations staff for our terminal expansion program.

Karen @ OAK Marketing
Karen J. Stevenson
Market Development
Oakland International Airport
c/o 9532 Earhart Road, Suite 205
Oakland, CA 94621
Tel: 510.577.4245
Fax: 510.636.1063
E-m: kstevens@portoakland.com
Airport Website: www.oaklandairport.com
Tourism Website: www.oakgate.com

>>> rweston@gspairport.com 07/24/00 07:17AM >>>
Hello John,

Would you mind sending me a copy of the BWI media and public awareness
campaign that you plan to unveil in August?  We plan to begin work on a
similar type of plan and would really appreciate seeing what others are
doing.  Would you mind including your budget for this project as well?
My mailing address is as follows:

Rosylin Weston
GSP International Airport
2000 GSP Drive Suite