"Committee Plans Mark-up For FAA Bill"

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Committee Plans Mark-up For FAA Bill
AAAE

The Senate Commerce Committee on Wednesday, May 16, plans to mark up the
Aviation Investment and Modernization Act of 2007, a four-year FAA
reauthorization bill. The next step in the process will be to send the bill
to the Senate floor sometime in June.

The measure would increase AIP funding by $100 million annually, maintain
the $4.50 cap on PFCs, and retain the higher federal matching share for AIP
projects.

The House has not yet introduced its version of the legislation.

   Post your comments in the CAA Legislative Forum