Lobbying State Legislatures and Regulatory Agencies

Date: April 20-21, 2006
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration:

$525 until April 10, 2006
501(c)(3) IRC charities receive 20% off registration fee

Presented by:

Engineering THE LAW, Inc.
PO Box 357425 Gainesville, FL 32606
Tel. 352 333 1140
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://lobbyschool.com

Accredited for CLEs in California (11.5), Nevada (10.5), elsewhere
Also in Atlanta, Boulder, Chicago, Seattle, Orlando, Washington, DC

The "...seminar on the Campaign Method to effective state advocacy was,  perhaps, the best professional development experience of my career."
Craig E. Burford, Exec. Director, Ohio Education Service Center Assoc.