From: idea-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:idea-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Irwin
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:55 PM
To: idea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, "Found site confusing"

I sell items - I looked at your site - very confusing !!!!!!

Would not use, as I tried the listing area and could not figure out how to list or what the cost would be.

JoAnn Brown - Buyer
Metropolitan Airports Commission
Minneapolis-St. Paul International & 6 Reliever Airports
6040  28th Avenue South
Minneapolis, Mn  55450
phone:  612-726-8146
fax:  612-726-1406