CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, Merchant Site

Hello all,
I work for Armbrust Aviation Group and we are about 90% complete with the
development of a site called AirportMerchant.com..  This site is essentially a
combination of eBay and Craigslist but geared specifically for the aviation
industry.

I would like to invite you to test the site and give me your thoughts on
features/improvements.  And if you (as an airport or business servicing
airports) have some interest in posting an item on the site at no charge please
feel free to contact me.