Re: CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, Qt-Sized Bags at Screening Checkpoints

Flew this weekend and found bags being distributed it San Jose (California) and Ontario (California) Airports might try them.

Gary Petersen

-----Original Message-----
From: tbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: idea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: stepheni@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:40 AM
Subject: CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, Qt-Sized Bags at Screening Checkpoints

Looking to make contact with other airport operators who distribute qt-sized
ziptop bags to travelers free of charge at security screening checkpoints.

Specifically seeking names of bag suppliers, info on co-op cost-sharing
partnerships, useage rates, and distribution displays/racks.

All help appreciated.

Troy M. Bell
Director - Marketing & Air Service Development Capital Region Airport Commission
1 Richard E. Byrd Terminal Drive
Richmond International Airport, VA 23250-2400
phone: (804) 226-3022
fax: (804) 652-2607
www.flyrichmond.com