CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, Peter Aarons/Atlanta/SITA/WW is out of the office

I will be out of the office starting  05/09/2007 and will not return until
05/13/2007.

I will be in customer meetings with limited access to email during this
time; I can be reached in North America on +1-858-200-5399.

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.