CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, Kevin Kennedy/AWA/FAA is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  04/30/2002 and will not return until
08/05/2002.

I will be on extended medical leave until August 5.  Please accept my
apologies for this aberrant behavior.

If you need assistance with a compliance concern, please call Wayne Heibeck
at 202-267-3187.

 If you need to discuss other matters, I can be reached at 703-264-9694 or
JKevinKennedy1@xxxxxxx after April 15.