Re:CAA: Ideas and Inovations List, "Spam"

Steve --
        Thanxabunch for taking care of that matter.  I was a bit concerned when
I opened it this morning.  Thanx also for all the invaluable information that
you provide throughout the year.  I rely heavily on your CAA Airport News for
preparing FAA to address Airport Compliance issues out there on the Best Coast.

    Warm wishes for the happiest of holidays and a wonderful 2002.
                                                    -- Kevin