From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard.Stein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 7:59 AM
To: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Question concerning Drone Letter of Agreements

Everyone -

I've been tasked to research if any other airports have had a tenant request a Letter of Agreement for Unmanned Aircraft System within 5 miles of the airport.

Item #16 of the tenant's UAS agreement with the FAA prohibits "may not operate within 5 nautical miles of an airport reference point (ARP) , , , unless a letter of agreement with that airport's management is obtained."

Does anyone have a sample LOA that they could share with me?

Thanks,

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434) 455-6088