"Streamline Board or Council Approvals for Grant Projects"

To my friends and colleagues, Greetings and Happy New Year!

Here's a request, a little help if you will:

When I run the processes of applying and accepting FAA grants... I have several
Board of Supervisor appearances: 1) Approval to apply for grant; 2) Approval to
advertise and subsequently bid; 3) Grant acceptance; 4) award of the contract
to contractor.

Has anybody had success in combining these steps and even vesting some of the
steps in a lower office than the Board or Council, like say the Director of a
Public Works?

If you have and would like to share examples of your language and/or
approvals... Frankly anything would be appreciated.

Thank you very much! May you have a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous 2015!

Scotty Malta
Castle Airport
(209) 769-2262
Smalta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx