"Issuing ID Media"

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the
individual or individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message
is provided for informational purposes only.