"Issuing ID Media"

The Wichita Airport Authority is looking for info from other airports that
may have experience with issuing ID media to airport tenants, ground
transportation providers or others that are not included or permitted access
to any secure AOA areas or other areas of an airport where TSA would have
jurisdiction.  This "ID media" could be used by/for parking attendants,
taxi/van/shuttle drivers, or vendors for use only on non-secured airport
properties outside "the fence," etc.  We are further interested in hearing
from others who issue electronic access media only (not ID media) to these
same types of user categories.

Our questions are:

1.      Does your airport issue ID media to airport tenants, vendors,
parking lot attendants, shuttle drivers, ground transportation providers or
others that are not permitted access to any secure AOA areas of the airport?
If yes, does the TSA apply any regulatory jurisdiction to this use and
application?  Do these media include photos of the person?

2.      Does your airport issue electronic access media (not ID media) to
airport tenants, vendors, ground transportation providers or others that are
not permitted access to any secure AOA areas of the airport?  If yes, does
the TSA apply any regulatory jurisdiction to this use and application?

Contact Brad Christopher at 316.946.4700 or email at
"bchristopher@xxxxxxxxxxx" for comments or additional info.

Victor D. White, A.A.E.
Director of Airports
Wichita Airport Authority