"Airport Snowblower For Sale"

Airport Snowblower For Sale

Dane County Regional Airport in Madison, Wisconsin is accepting offers for a
1986 Schmidt TS-5 Airport Snowblower.  Mercedes-Benz 4WD UNIMOG chassis,
5,077 miles.  Blower Engine 600 HP Mercedes V12, 1,860 hrs.  Blower Head
clearing width 106.3", snow discharge rate 5,000 tons per hour.  In
continuous operation since 1986.  For details and photos see
www.danepurchasing.com, and refer to Request for Offer #113062.  Written
offers due July 26, 2013.