"Composites"

Hi Everyone,

I've been asked to facilitate communications between a new start-up
composite component manufacturer based out of Colorado with users of
composite materials. Since I know a lot of these businesses work at or near
airports I'd be grateful for any help connecting with them. This company,
AdamWorks, is just looking to introduce themselves to the marketplace and
create some opportunities.

Thanks and kind regards,

Steve

TARGET LIST OF COMPANIES THEY WANT TO SPEAK WITH:
Aerovation
AeroVironment
AgustaWestland
AIM Aerospace, Inc.
American Eurocopter (EADS)
ArmorWorks
ATK
Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation
B/E Aerospace, Inc.
Ball Aerospace
Bell
Bigelow Aerospace
Blue Origin, LLC.
Boeing
Bombardier
Bye Aerospace, Inc.
Cessna
Clipper Spirit (New Nose Company)
COBHAM
CPI Aero
Curtiss-Wright Controls, Inc.
DRS Technologies
DynCorp International
Dynetics
EADS
Eclipse Aerospace
Embraer
ET3
Evergreen Aviation
Falcon Jet (Dassult)
FLIR Systems, Inc.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
General Dynamics
Gulfstream
Harlow Aerostructures, LLC
Harris Corporation HQ
Hawker Beechcraft Corporation
HEICO Aerospace Corporation
Heliworks, Inc. (div DynCorp International LLC) Hinkley Yachts Hitchiner
Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Honda Aircraft Company, Inc.
Honeywell
IAI-Military Aircraft Group/Golan Industries ICON Aircraft Infusion Design
Intuitive Research and Technology iRobot ISR Group ISSI (International
Surveillance Solutions, Inc. ) ITT Exelis JetBlue Airlines Kaiser Aircraft
Industries Kamen Corporation Kestrel Aircraft/Kestrel Aeroworks Klune
Industries KVH Industries, Inc.
L3 Communications
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Skunkworks) Lockheed Martin-Arcata Associates
Material Sciences Corporation MD Helicopters Mentis Sciences, Inc.
Morgan Aircraft, LLC
MSP Aero
NASS (North American Surveillance Systems) Neptune Aviation Nextant
Aerospace NORDAM Northrop Grumman NTS (National Technical Systems) Orbital
Sciences Corporation Panasonic Avionics (Fly Net) Park Aerospace
Technologies Corp Parker-Hannifen Corporation Piaseki Aircraft Corporation
Pilatus Business Aircraft, Ltd.
Piper Aircraft
Plasan Composites
Precision Castparts, Inc.
Pulse Aerospace
Quest Aircraft Company
R.W. Martin, Inc. (Ikhana Group)
R2 Aerospace
Ranger TechWorks, Inc.
Raytheon
Redstone Aerospace
Sabreliner Corporation
SAIC
SAS (Special Aerospace Services)
Scaled Composites (NGC)
Sierra Nevada Corporation, Integrated Mission Systems Sikorsky Aircraft
SpaceX Spectrum Aeronautical, LLC Spincraft Spirit AeroSystems ST Aerospace
Standex International Corporation Stark Aerospace (div of IAI) Stevens
Aviation Stratolaunch Systems, Inc.
Stratos Aircraft Company
Summa Holdings
Summit Aviation (Greenwich Group)
Surrey Satellite Technology US LLC
TASS, Inc.
Thompson Aerospace
Trace Systems
Triton Aerospace, LLC
Triumph Group
TSC (Virgin Galactic)
ULA (United Launch Alliance)
Ultra Electronics-Advance Tactical Systems Uniflight-West Penn UTC
(Goodrich) Utilimaster Corp.
VDOS, LLC (Virtual Operations Data Support) Veyance Technologies, Inc.
Viasat
Victory Systems, LLC
Virgin Galactic
VT Group