Mutual Help List, Question - How to handle lights when tower is closed

SJC has similar controls, the  beacon is on light sensor as well as connectivity back to ATCT, MOD (Operations) and Airport Electricians for remote activation if required.  Airfield lighting is also controllable through pilot access through mic clicks

/s/
Patrick Crowley, P.E.
San Jose International Airport

Acting Deputy Director