Question - How to handle lights when tower is closed

Everyone -

I need to come back to the fountain of knowledge in order to see how others are handling this.  My question:  How are other airports who will have their contract towers closed due to sequestration handle the various issues that will come up.  So far, I've noted the following issues:

Rotating Beacon

        At night - night operation of the rotating beacon seems simple.  Have someone turn it on at night and off in the morning.  Shouldn't be a problem.

        During IFR - We only have maintenance electricians on duty during office hours.  How are other airports that only have employees on duty during limited hours planning on handling turning the beacon on and off during IFR.

Runway Lights

        At night - again, straightforward.  On when dark, off when light.

        During IFR - We don't have 24 x 7 maintenance coverage, so we need to figure out how to staff and when to know when operate the lights.

        Changing intensities - We have PCL that we use at night.  My thoughts are to leave the runway lights on PCL full time and allow the pilots to operate them as needed.

I'm looking for what other airports are planning on doing, or input from anyone how to handle these new issues.  Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard M. Stein, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director, Operations and Maintenance
Lynchburg Regional Airport
350 Terminal Drive, Suite 100
Lynchburg, VA  24502
(434) 455-6088