"ACRP 10-12: Guidebook for Managing Through-the-Fence (TTF) Operations"

ACRP 10-12: Guidebook for Managing Through-the-Fence (TTF) Operations

The Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) has engaged the project team of Mead & Hunt, Aviation Management Consulting Group, Kaplan Kirsh & Rockwell, Woolpert, and Marr Arnold Planning to develop a guidebook for managing TTF operations.  One of the first tasks of the project is the identification of airport's with TTF operations and collection of related documents (policy documents, agreements, articles, presentations, surveys, etc.).  If your airport currently has either residential, commercial, non-commercial, or special use TTF operations, please contact Jeff A. Kohlman (Principal, Aviation Management Consulting Group) at (303) 792-5203 or jkohlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thank you.