Final Hour To Donate To MDA - $5 - $100

Title: MDA Orange County

18004mytaxi management is supporting the kids at MDA, by raising funds for research, summer camp, and living needs - through participation in the MDA Lockup at Maggianos Restaurant at South Coast Plaza.  TODAY AT 12 NOON.

Pitch in right now.  Weve raised over $900 from our drivers (results update soon) and need just $350 more to reach our goal of $1250.

This will be the final email.

Regards,

Bill Gray and the team at 18004mytaxi

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www2.mda.org/site/TR?px=1230166&pg=personal&fr_id=2727&et=u5c5DGxAtTlcA2KfK4laOA

If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://www2.mda.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=bb2503cceedd632b7cf484f6c844afe9c1265c366010140a8dba4b875b9bc592

For more info on MDA, visit us at mda.org.
Click here to learn more about MDA Lock-Up