From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Ross
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:18 PM
To: <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; stepheni@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CAA: Mutual Help List, FAA ATC Tower Lease Rental Rate

These leases often times are at no rent.  Gary Airport (GYY) just
renewed for twenty more years for tower (older K structure) for $0.
Renting other space to the FAA for offices, on the other hand, are
typically at market rates.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2012, at 2:46 PM, "rick.duncan@xxxxxxxxxx"
<rick.duncan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Does your airport currently own an ATC tower and lease it to the FAA?
If so, what are your terms and rental rates per square foot and how long
ago was the tower built?

> Obviously, the specialized use of this type of building makes it
difficult to find viable comps.  I will be happy to share my findings
with the group.

> Richard Duncan
> Fresno Yosemite International Properties
> Phone:   559-621-4511
> E-mail: Rick.Duncan@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>   Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum
> http://www.californiaaviation.org/dcfp/dcboard.php

> California Aviation Alliance: Mutual Help List
>
> To originate a message to the Mutual Help List, address your e-mail to
help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject" line and your message
or use the convenient form at:
http://www.californiaaviation.org/post_to_lists.htm
> Either way, your message will be received by everyone on the list.
>
> To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.

Administration page at  http://californiaaviation.org/cal/index.cfm