FAA ATC Tower Lease Rental Rate

Hello Everyone,

Does your airport currently own an ATC tower and lease it to the FAA?  If so,
what are your terms and rental rates per square foot and how long ago was the
tower built?

Obviously, the specialized use of this type of building makes it difficult to
find viable comps.  I will be happy to share my findings with the group.

Richard Duncan
Fresno Yosemite International Properties
Phone:   559-621-4511
E-mail: Rick.Duncan@xxxxxxxxxx