"Phishing Email Sent Through This List"

Return Receipt
    Your document:
    CAA: Mutual Help List,  "Phishing Email Sent Through This List"
    was received by:
    at:
    03/26/2012 07:51:56 PDT

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or individuals named. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version. This message is provided for informational purposes only.

GIF image