"Phishing Email Sent Through This List"

I'm aware someone was able to get a phishing email out to the 'Help' and 'GA
News' lists with the title, " Notice PayPaI : Your account was accesed by a
third party."

This is only the second time a spammer has managed to get through our
security in the many years these lists have been in use. We took immediate
action last night to block future emails of this sort and hopefully no one
will figure out a new way to get around our safeguards. Internet security is
a constantly evolving issue.

Suggest everyone delete the referenced email. It does NOT contain a virus
and your computer shouldn't be infected. It was simply an attempt to obtain
Paypal account information from you. If you don't respond to it, that can't
happen.

Kind regards and enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Steve