(702) 261-5180
FAX (702) 261-5050
barbarab@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> "Tim Phillips" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/6/2011 9:33 AM >>>
Carrie,

Think SLC did one for their reliever, call or check with Al Stuart   Al.Stuart@xxxxxxxxxx  or 801-575-2463 - tim

-----Original Message-----
From: help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of carrie2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 4:30 PM
To: help
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, re: FBO RFP

if anyone has gone out for an FBO within the past 2 years or so and would be willing to share it please let me know.  thanks.  carrie novick, redmond airport manager
   Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum http://www.californiaaviation.org/dcfp/dcboard.php

California Aviation Alliance: Mutual Help List

To originate a message to the Mutual Help List, address your e-mail to help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject" line and your message or use the convenient form at: http://www.californiaaviation.org/post_to_lists.htm
Either way, your message will be received by everyone on the list.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.