Anti-De-Icing...

Afternoon Everyone,

Questions to all:

·         What have your experiences been in your base customers desiring to use Type IV de-icing fluid to keep the warm aircraft from icing up after being pulled out of a hangar?

·         Where have your customers found to be good supplies of Type IV de-ice fluids?

·         Or does the airport or FBO provide these services to based customers?

·         Where does the airport or FBO acquire the Type IV fluids?

·         What requirements has your airport or FBO implemented to allow these operations?

Sincerely,

Travis McQueen – Manager

Huntingburg Airport – KHNB

Dubois County Airport Authority

812-683-5454 Office

Now looking for Aeronautical businesses for our Certified “Shovel Ready” Technology Park…

·         No property taxes (for aviation related businesses)

·         Access to GA airport with 5,000’ runway

·         LVP approaches

·         Low cost of doing business

·         One stop shop for business

·         Manufacturing workforce (42%) available with CNC experience