Airport facility maintenance organizational structure

I would be interested in hearing from any small or medium hub airports concerning the type of facility maintenance (organizational) structure you have in place, and how effective the organizational structure is.  I’m specifically looking for the following:

·         Are your maintenance functions combined into one organizational unit or multiple; if multiple, how divided, for example building facilities vs. airfield?

If you have an organizational chart readily available that represents your maintenance staff structure that you could share, that would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your assistance.

Brad Christopher, Assistant Director of Airports

Wichita Airport Authority

2173 Air Cargo Road

Wichita, KS 67209

(316) 946-4700 (General)