'Easement question'

The gas company will usually provide the same easement lease agreement
they provide to the property owner for private ground easement.  If it
meets with your risk manager for insurance requirements then that should
be sufficient.  You won't make the airport rich, but then there is the
possible loss of building sites that must be considered.

Harry Krug
Colusa, CA
Retired