[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mutual Help List, Pollution Liability Insurance
- From: "Leblow, Loan" <LLeblow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 01:14:30 +0000
- Accept-Language: en-US
Yes, we require our FBO to provide Pollution Legal Liability with a minimum
limit of $5M, to include the following coverage:
1. On-site clean-up of pre-existing conditions
2. On-site clean-up of new conditions
3. Third party claims for on-site bodily injury and property damage
4. Third party claims for off-site clean-up resulting from pre-existing
5. Third party claims for off-site clean up resulting from new conditions.
6. Third party claims for off-site bodily injury and property damage.
7. Third party claims for on-site bodily injury, property damage or
clean-up costs – non-owned locations
8. Pollution conditions resulting from transported fuel, hazardous
material, or other cargo
9. Third party business interruption coverage
Assistant Airport Director
John Wayne Airport
3160 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92887
[mailto:help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of smalta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:15 AM
Subject: CAA: Mutual Help List, Pollution Liability Insurance
Dear friends & colleagues, I have a question... Do any of you have a
requirement for your tenants, particularly business tenants, like FBOs,
Maintenance, etc. to carry Pollution Liability Insurance? If so, how do you
determine how much coverage they need to carry?
Find past Mutual Help topics in the CAA Help Forum
Fair Use Notice
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
If you have any queries regarding this issue, please Email us at email@example.com