Mutual Help List, Pollution Liability Insurance

Yes, we require our FBO to provide Pollution Legal Liability with a minimum
limit of $5M, to include the following coverage:

1.      On-site clean-up of pre-existing conditions

2.      On-site clean-up of new conditions

3.      Third party claims for on-site bodily injury and property damage

4.      Third party claims for off-site clean-up resulting from pre-existing
conditions

5.      Third party claims for off-site clean up resulting from new conditions.

6.      Third party claims for off-site bodily injury and property damage.

7.      Third party claims for on-site bodily injury, property damage or
clean-up costs –     non-owned locations

8.      Pollution conditions resulting from transported fuel, hazardous
material, or    other cargo

9.      Third party business interruption coverage

Loan Leblow

Assistant Airport Director

John Wayne Airport

3160 Airway Ave